Having this much fun and becoming an official Just For Fun flamingo is only $20 per member per year; an optional name tag costs only $14 each. Your year is annual, beginning on the date you join.
There are two options to join:
Option 1 - Join Online on the PGICA home page
(This method only works if you are the Primary Member in the household; for explanation click Primary/Family Member Help)
1.Click Here to open a new PGICA window (so you can go back and forth to these instructions).
2. Hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner of the PGICA home page.
3. Choose “Profile” from the box that appears.
4. Within the “Personal Info” section, click “Clubs/Additional Members”.
5. Click the “Add a Club” icon on the next page (you can add Family Members at the same time).
6. Choose “Just For Fun"” from the “Select a Club” pop-up window.
7. Click "save" in the pop-up and then “save” at the bottom of the profile page.
What happens next:
• You will get an email (almost immediately) confirming your membership choice.
• We will also get a notification of your request to join.
• Shortly thereafter (give us a couple days), someone from our club will be in touch to welcome you and fill you in on our dues structure, how to pay, and other club specifics.
Option 2 - Paper Application
1. Print out an Application Form by clicking this link: JFF-Application
2. Or pick up an Application at the PGICA Office.
3. You can mail in, or drop off, your Dues (check or cash) and Application at the PGICA office.
What happens next:
• We will be in touch to welcome you and confirm receipt of your application and dues.
Option 3 – Check us out!
You are always welcome to attend one of our events before you join, to see if our Club is for you and you can pick up an application there. If you have any questions about joining the Just for Fun Club or have any problems following either process outlined above, please email or call me.
Thanks for your interest in Just For Fun Club and we hope to see you soon!
Membership Director PGICA Just for Fun