PGICA needs you!
Share your skills and experience by volunteering at the PGICA!
Did you know that volunteering can be good for your health...
- Experience a Mental Pick-Me-Up… doing something for someone else can be a cure for the blues
- Improve your health… it’s been shown to add a few years to life expectancy
- Meet new people… and make new friends
- Break away from your routine… get out of your comfort zone
- Make a difference…helping people can benefit the whole
- Teach skills to others…pass your wisdom and experience onto others
- Be an inspiration to others…a willingness to serve others may inspire those around you to follow suit
Whether or not you are a year-round resident, the PGICA has a volunteering opportunity for you. While our greatest need is for volunteers to help at the office front desk by greeting and assisting people and answering phones, there are other ways you can help:
- Greeting guests at concerts and other events
- Taking photographs for PGICA events
- Collating The Commentator for mailing
- Setting up and taking down for PGICA events
- Assisting with special facility improvement projects
Call 941-637-1655 for more information.
To view and register for volunteer opportunities, click