Option 1 - Join Now by filling out form and email it to the Membership Director(s)
1. Click Here to open the Form.
2. Click 'Email the Form to Us' when finished filling it out.
3. Shortly thereafter (give us a day or two), we will be in touch to welcome you and fill you in on specifics of our club. This will include things like how to pay, meeting dates, and answer any questions you have.
Option 2 - Join Online on the PGICA home page
(This method only works if you are already members of PGICA and are logged in as the Primary Member in the household)
1.Click Here to open a new PGICA window (so you can go back and forth to these instructions).
2. Hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner of the PGICA home page.
3. Choose “Profile” from the box that appears.
4. Within the “Personal Info” section, click “Clubs/Additional Members”.
5. Click the “Add a Club” icon on the next page (you can add Family Members at the same time).
6. Choose “PGIslanders"” from the “Select a Club” pop-up window.
7. Click "save" in the pop-up and then “save” at the bottom of the profile page.
What happens next:
• You will get an email (almost immediately) confirming your membership choice.
• We will also get a notification of your request to join.
• Shortly thereafter (give us a day or two), we will be in touch to welcome you and fill you in on specifics of our club. This will include things like how to pay, meeting dates, and answer any questions you have.
Option 3 - Paper Application
1. Print out an Application Form by clicking one of these links:
Membership Application (pdf) or
Membership Application (docx)
2. You can Email the completed Application to us (see email address at bottom of page).
What happens next:
• We will be in touch to welcome you and confirm receipt of your application.
Option 4 – Check us out!
You are always welcome to attend one of our meetings or socials before you join, to see if our Club is for you and we will see you get an application. If you have any questions about joining the PGIslanders Cruising Club or have any problems following either process outlined above, please email us.
Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you soon!
John & Carol Schmuhl